Sunday 1 September 2013

IN THE HAIR- SWOOPED SIDE

turn the page for more!



  1. As always I started with freshly washed and deep conditioned hair. I used Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Shampoo and Tresemme Naturals Conditioner to detangle. Henara Restorative Treatment Wax and warm Olive Oil as a deep conditioner
  2. I used a old t-shirt to get ride of excess water water and applied my leave-in the Dr. Miracles Leave-in Conditioner ,Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream and Sweet Almond Oil to seal
  3. I wore a bun for a day to prep for my braid-out
  4. Part your hair into two parts with more hair on the side you want to leave out 
  5. Flat-wist the lesser side to the back then pin to the side( I used Castor Oil and Eco-styler Gel with Argan Oil to smooth my edges with a toothbrush)
  6. To braid, I lightly mist my hair with some water (moisturise if needed) and braid to about a inch from the end and then twist. I do this so I will have a nice curl to the ends of my hair
  7. The next day I took some Olive Oil smooth over the braids and loosen 
  8. I did not separate the hair any further I just let nature take its course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments x