Sunday 2 March 2014

IN THE HAIR- FLEXI-ROD SET DAY 1

You saw in my  previous post thatI tried my hand at flexi-rods and I loved the results. I did this on lightly blow dried hair. 
 


Products used
  • ORS Smooth And Hold Pudding
  • Olive Oil to take down 
  • The tiniest amount of water on my ends ONLY to hold the curl
  • Flexi-rods (pink colour)
  • Perm rods (pink colour)
 I twisted (medium sized twists) my hair all the way to the ends and wrapped on flexi-rods making sure to secure them. I ran out of flexi-rods so I had to use a few perm rods at the back. I was skeptical to see if it would affect the overall curl look but it did not. 

One thing flexi-rods are NOT the most comfortable to sleep in. In fact it was a task lol but the results are well worth it. 

 

PS I am loving my colour
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very very pretty. Wish I could do something like this but I so don't have the patience.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments x