Tuesday 4 March 2014

IN THE HAIR- FLEXI ROD SET DAY 2


Loved day 2 of my hair. After the first day I added a bit of product to each section and retwisted.
 On this occasion I only twisted half the length of hair then rodded the ends making sure they were smooth to avoid unnecessary frizz. My hair was bouncy,soft and super fluffy. That's the main reason I use the ORS Smooth And Hold Pudding when I blowdry. Its lightweight but still moisturises and hold my hair. For added moisture for the duration in which I like to maintain my blowdry I use the ORS Olive Oil Moisturiser as well.

 Sleeping in the flexi's overnight for the second time wasn't as torturous as the night before lol

Overall it was a success in my opinion so I will be using flexi-rods more often. 
xx

1 comment:

I appreciate all your comments x